The Active Performance class is be taught Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6am. The first Tuesday of every month there will be testing for anyone that is interested in attending this new class. Participants will be required to pass a series of different physical challenges, so that everyone is pre-qualified for the advanced training.
Here is a breakdown of the Active Performance Testing with the minimum requirements:
- Weight – For Reference
- Resting Heart Rate – 1 minute bpm – For Reference
- Hex Bar Dead (3 Rep Max) – 150% of bodyweight
- Kettlebell Front Squat (3 Rep Max) – 75% of bodyweight
- Strict IR Pull-ups – 10+ males/5+ females
- Strict IR Push-ups – 30 or more in 1 minute
- VersaClimber – 1 Min Max – 225ft+
- Jump Rope – 1 Min Max – 100 Reps
- Farmer Carry – 1 Min with 100% of Body Weight
Pass ALL of these challenges and you can start training with us Tuesday and Thursday at 6am.
If you are unable to pass all of these tests, then you have the opportunity to work on your the measurements you did not pass, improve on them, and then you can re-test the next month to earn your spot in our Active Performance Training.
The Active Performance class will explore advanced training strategies and will test your mental and physical capabilities.
If you are looking for a NEW Challenge, then join us next week!
Active Performance Try-outs Are Set For:
The First Tuesday of every month at 6am
2925 Airway Ave. #J
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Leave a Reply