Here is Your Download>> Active in OC
Once you have downloaded the Active in OC Manual, take some time to read it, fill it out and develop your plan of attack. The system that we have developed and tested at Innovative Results has literally helped thousands of people around Southern California. Whether you are trying to drop body fat, increase muscle, improve performance or simply want to feel better, this program works!
Do You Live in Orange County?
If so, we’d like to offer you another Special Gift
We’ve Also Compiled A List of Articles, Videos and other Resources to Assist You on Your Fitness Journey.
The system is broken down into 3 categories: Mindset, Movement and Recovery.
Below you will find links to some of our most popular articles and resources:
- Out of Shape? Start Here
- It All Starts Between Your Ears
- Eliminate Stress and Anxiety in Your Life
- Let’s Take a Vacation
- 11 Breathing Techniques to Reduce Stress
- Get Your Mind Right on Monday
- Something to Look Forward To
- Mental Momentum
- Creating Mental Momentum in Your Life
- There are those that do and those that don’t
- Warming Up Before Your Workout
- Warm Up 101
- 3 Ways To Get More Out of Your Workouts
- What is It Like to Workout at Innovative Results
- Mobility Drills for the Upper Back and Shoulders
- Mobility Drills for the Hips
- Mobility Drills for the Foot and Ankle
- Check out our Youtube Playlist on Mobility
Stability – feet, butt, core, thoracic
- Intro to Barefoot Training
- Are Crunches a Waste of Time?
- How to Perform a Turkish Getup
- Exercises for the Glutes
- 6 Killer Exercises for the CORE
Speed Agility and Quickness: agility drills, ladder drills, jump progressions, hurdles, boxes, bobcats, med balls
- 9 Ways to Develop More Speed, Power and Agility
- White Men Can’t Jump, Can You?
- Putting Force to Work with Plyos
- 24 Medcine Ball Drills
- Ladder Drills
- Jump Progressions
- Agility Drills
- 7 Basic Human Movement Patterns
- Exercises that Everyone Should Learn
- Hand and Forearm Strength
- Best Exercises for the Glutes
- Mastering the Hip Hinge
- Mastering the Kettlebell Swing
- Learning to Rack the Kettlebell
- Hip Hinge Part 1
- Hinging Pulling and Swinging
- Hip Hinge Part 3
- 17 Suspension Trainer Exercises (TRX, Jungle Gym XT, etc)
- 28 Kettlebell Exercises
- 26 Bodyweight Exercises
- 16 Sandbag Exercises
- 22 Favorite Exercises w/ Dumbells
- Top 10 places to Get Outside in Orange County
- Best Hills to Run in Orange County
- 8 Types of Intervals to Include in Your Workouts
- Workouts Based on Energy Systems
- Are There Benefits to Running?
- Is Barefoot Running for Me?
- Understanding Barefoot Running Part 1
- Understanding Barefoot Running Part 3
- 10 Lessons I Learned Running BIG RED
- Battling Ropes Exercises
- Recovery 101
- Soft Tissue Work, Temprature and Activation
- Are Your Overtraining or Making Progress?
- Busy, Stressed and Tired?
- 11 Mini Vacations that Fit Into Your Busy Schedule
- Recovery Techniques
- Intro to SMR, Foam Rolling, etc
- A Few of Our Favorite Foam Rolling and SMR Techniques
- Beyond the Foam Roller: 11 Drills to Keep You Moving
- Nutrition 101
- Farmer’s Markets in Orange County
- 11 Healthy Restaurants in Orange County
- 10 Heart Healthy Tips
- 25 Sources of Natural Animal Protein
- Common Sense Approach to Healthy Eating
Sample Days and Guidelines
- General Nutrition Guidelines
- 1200 Calorie Diet
- 1800 Calorie Diet
- 2000 Calorie Diet
- 2500 Calorie Diet
- 3000 Calorie Diet
- 100s of Healthy Recipes
- 16 Vegetarian Recipes
- More Healthy Recipes
- Healthy Super Bowl Snacks
- Eddie’s Healthy Tuna Recipe
Putting it all together…
Developing a healthier lifestyle doesn’t happen over night.
New habits take time to implement and your goal should be progress, not perfection.
As you try to implement new things, you will learn what works and doesn’t work for you, your schedule and the goals that you have set.
The most important thing is to continue learning, make progress and adjust the program as needed.
Yours in Health,
The Innovative Results Team
Voted #1 Gym and Personal Training program in Orange County, CA
Do You Live in Orange County?
If so, we’d like to help you out!!