The holidays are here, and with it comes distractions to your fitness program.
While you’re trying to lose weight or get in better shape, the holidays can be hard on you.
Parties, dinners, shopping, wrapping, traveling, etc….
It can throw you off your fitness training program very quickly, unless you are ready for it.
Over the past few months, we’ve prepared a few different resources for you to use while traveling, dining out or when youre attending parties.
For most people, all you need to do is be conscious of your habits (eating, exercise, etc)…
The majority of people walk through their day, and are not conscious of their eating, drinking, and lack of activity.
Take some time and review these resources….it could be the difference between gaining 10 lbs and feeling great by the New Year!
5 Holiday Fitness Tips to Avoid The Holiday Weight Gain
- Nutrition Journal – While this doesn’t sound fun, after two weeks it will be easy, and nothing works better to keep you looking and feeling great, according to the research and studies done on improving how we look and feel. We recommend My Fitness Pal, because it is simple, easy-to-use, an app, a website, and FREE.
- Simple Daily Activity or Daily Exercise – It doesn’t have to be complicated or complex. Make daily movement a habit, and watch the holidays treat you better this year.
- Plan to Win – When you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Use this to help you plan to win this holiday season.
- Recruit Your Family and Friends to Support you – You might not seem like the hero at first, but once you are all feeling better, performing better, and looking better during a time when most people are getting sick, performing poorly, and looking beat-up, you will be the hero this holiday season.
- Get a Fitness Coach or Personal Trainer – If you were going to do it yourself, it would be done already. Sometimes a coach or trainer is exactly the right push at exactly the right time.
These 5 holiday fitness tips have helped our clients, and will help you this year, if you are trying to look better, feel better, and perform better during this holiday season.
If you want to some fun body weight exercises you can use right now, check this out:
If you like this article “Use These 5 Holiday Fitness Tips To Look Better, Feel Better, and Perform Better This Holiday Season,” leave us a comment and share this with your family, friends, and coworkers.
If you are in Orange County California, and you want to train with a fitness coach or personal trainer at Innovative Results – The Orange County Fitness Playground, fill out the form below.
Dane Fernandez says
Plan ahead for the holiday season. Lets all be conscious of our daily/weekly/monthly/yearly goals when the mad dash to the dinner table starts. Follow these five simple steps to help you stay inline to achieve your goals.