When Payson Davis first came to Warrior Training at Innovative Results he was out of shape and ready to change into a better, stronger, and faster person.
Check out this incredible improvements to Payson’s physical health and performance!
- Weighed a skinny 189 pounds and 6 foot 3 inches tall
- Could barely run a mile
- 30 push-ups in two minutes
- 20 sit-ups in two minutes
- His mile time was between 9 and half minutes and ten minutes
- He quit a lot of things he would start
- He had a negative attitude about most things
Well, Payson has decided to join the U.S. Army and do something about his areas needing improvement (mindset, movement, and recovery)
Since joining Warrior Training at Innovative Results during the beginning of July (one and half months ago), Payson has improved incredibly in every area…
- Weighs a POWERFUL 211 pounds, filling out his 6 foot 3 inches!
- Finished a 3 mile run strong!
- 30 push-ups in only one minute (The same in HALF of the TIME!)
- 35 sit-ups in two minutes (15 MORE)
- 1 mile run in 8:30
- 1 mile vertical climb n the VersaClimber in under an hour! He was the first of the IR Family to accomplish this!!
- Stronger mentally and physically
- He can FEEL and SEE the DIFFERENCE!
- Has more confidence in his abilities (this alone is worth it!)
- Stopped quitting workouts all together
- More positive mindset
- Passed a MARINE CORPS CFT!
He also successfully performed 5 minutes on the battling ropes; 100 foot forward, backward, lateral right, and lateral left bear crawl, 1000 two-handed and single-handed kettlebell swings!!
Needless to say Payson’s mindset, movement and recovery TRANSFORMATION, pays great tribute to his HARD WORK, FOCUS, and the Warrior Training program at Innovative Results! Great work Payson!!! We are excited to watch you excel in U.S. Army Basic Training and beyond!!
If you are interested in joining the progress schedule your free trial by filling out the form below!
Joshua Spencer says
What a wonderful transformation. Good job, buddy!
Devin San Jose says
SO ENCOURAGING!! Such cool and positive changes!
Sophia Soza says
Awsome and inspirational. Good job Payson!
Mason Murphy says
Super awesome to see Payson setting a goal and following through thats half of the battle in life.
Madison Murphy says
wow this guy is amazing! he improved so much. he was consistent and he got awesome results and keeps progressing!
Reading transformation stories are always so motivating and inspiring. Whoever you are and however you are, there is always a way to improve your health and quality of life no matter how the starting point looks.
Nicholas Tsutsui says
Congratulations to Payson and IR! It just goes to show what hard work and dedication backed by a fantastic support group can do!
Alexis Vargas says
Wow, one mile is the versaclimber’s insane! This alone is a great accomplishment. Just shows the kind of person he is now.
Eligio Arana says
Change is never easy but the reward at the end is priceless payson transformation is very inspirational to many congratulations and thank you for serving our country not many people are brave enough to do so god bless you and your journey
Matthew Ferreira says
This is a great example of dedication from Payson and how Innovative Results gets you to your goals!
Tyler Cole says
Right on Payton! Way to get after it!
Aubrie Pohl says
Payson made a decision to change his life, to improve his quality of life, and to reach a higher potential! Joining the US Army was a great step towards reaching his goal, and it helped ignite his fire to reach a new level of athleticism! Awesome job man!