Take two minutes to read this and five minutes to fill out the information below.
Set-up your free trial with us.
Be WAAAY MORE LIKELY to achieve your New Years Resolution
Actually LOSE unwanted pounds
Feel better and move better!! (Source: Summary of Recent Goals Research – PDF here: Gail Matthews Written Goal Study Dominican University), by Gail Matthews, Ph.D., Dominican University)
Innovative Results is completely focused on improving the quality of life for our clients and our community. Let us help you improve your quality of life starting today!
We have been around since 2005, and our trainers have over 50 years of collective experience and education. We get better every day to help you improve.
Why is improving your quality of life important to you?
Now for the practical stuff. According to the above study, these are the five ways to make achieving this New Years Resolution a REALITY!!
1. Visualize your goal, your steps to success, and your success. (What does it look, smell, feel, taste, and sound like)
2. Write it down in the SMART format.
Specific (Who, what, when, where, why, and how)
Measurable (How do you know you have achieved it, and by when)
Attainable (Is it realistic)
Relevant (How does it fit into your life)
Time-Bound (When will this happen by)
(example: I have fit into the jeans in my closet that are size 32 waist by Christmas morning.)
3. Tell your GOOD family members, friends, co-workers, IR coaches, and community members that encourage you, support you, challenge you, and hold you accountable to your goal.
4. Have short and simple daily to do’s that if done diligently will easily carry your toward your goal’s achievement.
IR and outside of IR training schedule:
Nutrition (80-90% of my nutrition choices are whole natural foods):
Hydration (I drink half of my body weight in ounces of water):
Sleep (7.5 hours of sleep per night):
Stress (I reduce my stress by…):
5. I meet and report on my weekly success to this IR coach, family member, friend, and/or coworker.
There you have it.
Five simple steps to making your New Years Resolution a reality this year!
Want a little more accountability?
Join Innovative Results for our New Year’s Bring a Buddy Promotion!
Reserve Your Spot Today – firstname.lastname@example.org