#1 – To Lose Weight
#2 – To Pay Off Debt
#3 – To Start My Own Business
This is great news to Warrion, but what troubles him is the lack of intestinal fortitude, discipline, mission accomplishment, and troop welfare of these resolutions. He is especially disheartend by the lack of follow-through with the number one resolution. Losing weight should not be an issue with our society. Remember, Warrion believes in the human as a fighter, and warrior for life. Living life to the fullest is a part of his heart, and he will extend his thoughts in this article by showing the world some simple steps to take to accomplish the number one resolution for 2009. He will also outline some issues and show ways to keep these from ambushing you on your journey to success.
He researched the resolutions and found that personal goals are broken down as follows: “Weight Loss 48%, General Fitness 22%, Diet & Nutrition (Non-Weight-Loss)12%, Health & Wellness (includes sleep) 8%, Exercise 6%, and Other 5%.(mygoals.com)” Warrion will go over each of these categories as he shows the ways to live a successful resolution through mission accomplishment, and troop welfare.
First the person will need to win this mission in the mind. Create a mental attitude of success and set the mission up for victory. He uses a mental tool called PIVADRUM which can be broken down and applied.
The P is for positive talk. In order to create and think success, one must talk success in their weight loss.
The I is for imagine. Know that there are an infinite amount of possibilities in front of the weight loss resolutionist, and the person need only choose the right possibility with their mind, words, and actions.
V is for visulize. Visualize success the same way Olympic champions visualize their success. See it in the mind and it is easier to manifest.
The A and D is for Affirm and Declare. Say it to reaffirm with oneself it is possible and it is happening. Say it aloud and say it as if it has already occurred. This sets it up in the mind and then the body will follow.
R is for Recondition. Recondition through writing it down. Set the goals and follow-through.
The U is for Understand. Understand that right now this moment is perfect. Everything happens for a reason and in this moment all that has been done has lead up to now. The beauty of now is that with a change in thoughts, actions, and words the now will become the newly decided thoughts, actions, and words.
The M is for meditation or deep breathing, relaxation techniques. Clear the mind of all that may be clogging it, keeping one from mission accomplishment.
Mission accomplishment is the first priority for Warrion, and so his recommendation is that one does anything within societies rules and regulations to create the success in weight loss. This means general fitness can be accomplished through diet and exercise, thus creating health and wellness. The direct benefit is weight loss for all of those who need to lose weight this year. Mission accomplishment is not to be taken lightly. Warrion knows if mission accomplishment is not established it creates a blue print for the mind to not achieve the next time. There is no other way, but through discipline for the mission. Accomplishment will occur if the mind is persistent.
Troop welfare is the other top priority for Warrion, which means safety and care for the body while continuing the mission. No pills, unnecessary surgeries, painful programs, overtraining, unhealthy diets, vomiting, or anorexia. Don’t be stupid. Be a warrior, and accomplish the mission! Warrion advises against the following obstacles:
- Gym memberships-The earth and the body has provided a perfect gym to accomplish this mission.
- Home gym equipment-same as above, machines don’t offer only guided movements, use the body the way it was intended.
- Start cold turkey-blasting into the shadow of someone who has been doing it forever may help, but may intimidate and cause a recourse to a lazy, lethargic life.
- Too hard, too fast-While Warrion loves hard and fast, if it is too hard and fast, overtraining can create many issues.
- No accountability-Warrion always uses a battle buddy of some sort, trainer, coach, mentor, brother, etc.
- Lack of knowledge-learn from the pros
- Lack of time-bull shit, learn to manage time from the pros
- No set plan of attack-OSMEAC, Observe, Mission, Execution, Admin & logistics, Control
- Murphy’s Law-Anything that can happen will happen…be prepared
Now for the following success inhibitors to create the ultimate in mission accomplishment:
- Observe-Know where one’s present status is and measure it-this will come in handy later.
- Mission-Set the goals and define them to a T. This allows for a point to shoot for, and the observe gave a point to shoot from.
- Execution-How is one going to go from the Observation point to Mission Accomplishment as efficiently as possible while still keeping troop welfare.
- Admin and logistics-If there is time, financial, location, etc. issues, iron them out, so Murphy’s law does not rob one of his or her Mission.
- Control-Who is commanding the mission, who is dictating the execution, who is helping with the admin and logistics, WHO IS HOLDING ACCOUNTABILITY?
With all of these areas taken care of. The most popular New Year’s Resolution will be accomplished in the quickest time, with the least resistance, and the person who accomplished the mission will look back and realize that the time it took to do it, was relatively short. Warrion can then look into the future with continued optimism for the success of society is imminent in this war on obesity.
According to mygoals.com some “actual goals people have recently set in this category:
“To fit into my favorite jeans”
“To sleep better”
“To reduce stress in my life”
“To reduce body fat to 10.6%”
This will easily be made a reality with Warrion’s Answer to the Number One New Year’s Resolution.
Innovative Results is a Fitness Club in Orange County that can help you achieve your New Year’s Resolution now, at the start of the year or anytime throughout the year. The highly qualified trainers will be there to support, advise and train you into becoming the better you that you’ve always wanted.