Irvine Personal Trainer Solves the New Year’s Resolution, To Lose Weight, with Simplicity, Automation, and Delegation
By: Aaron Guyett
The idea is to win or succeed in all of your endeavors and desires, and if you lose or fail, learning should occur to win the next time. This idea and the novel idea that all that has happened in the past is done and over, it can only be used to make better decisions for the future and to create the “right” actions, thoughts and words in the present. I think more than making the “right” decisions is being happy with the decisions made. So there is a one question to ask yourself before you continue. If you want to win…what is the emotion or reason behind the supposed #1 New Year’s Resolution, to lose weight?
If the reason or emotion is deep seeded enough, and the visualization of your success brings about happiness, let’s make your dreams come true!
First, let’s simplify.
Losing weight is as simple as calories in and calories out. If this is true scientifically, you need only create thoughts, actions, and words to create a caloric deficit. How will you do this? Magic number 5:
- Write down your current situation specifically, with as many details as possible.
- Write down your goal specifically with as many details as possible. Now put away number one, and don’t look at it until March. Put your goal everywhere you look. When you see it remind yourself OUT LOUD what you are doing and why you are doing it (refer to the emotion or reason for the New Year’s Resolution).
- Know you can do it! (If you can’t get past this, than stop wasting your time reading this article)
- Become conscious of what you eat! (Write it all down. Everything that you put in you mouth liquid or solid, and know the calories) Journaling your diet is more of a mental task for yourself. If you don’t do it, hang up the resolution.
- Become active! Kill your TV, computer, (insert your biggest time waster here), and get outside and move! If you need help with this, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now it is time to automate.
Automation frees up time for you to do other things besides calculate calories and prepare meal plans. Two ways to do this:
- Get a trainer to do it for you. Email us at email@example.com
- Get an app (myfitnesspal is my favorite) and start recording your nutrition, hydration, and workouts. You will still need self-discipline. They will help you out, and it is free!
Last but not least delegate.
Delegation of your responsibilities, accountability, and discipline is a sure fire way to keep the flame burning bright and hot! 5 ways to delegate, what the delegation is:
- Accountability, responsibility, and disciplined can be delegated to a trainer and the trainer should help instill self-accountability, responsibility, and discipline.
- Family should hold you accountable to your goals. Be sure to describe the task they will be holding for you, because they love you and want you to succeed. If this is not the case with your family, fire them and make a new one.
- Friends should provide the same accountability systems as your family, if they are not on track with you, then your success should live with their uninvolved, unhelpful lives somewhere else.
- Co-workers cannot be fired, but they can be warned of the money that is involved should they adhere to your requests. Don’t have money? Tell them you are in a huge competition, and if you win you can take two people on a trip to the Cayman Islands. Hmmmm…who should I pick? (You might not win the competition, but you will win some hearts and minds for the time it takes you to get to your goal—maybe even some cheerleaders)
- Once you get to your goals you may rehire your lost family members, friends, and trainer for the spread of your newly acquired outlook on life. You did it!
I believe in you, and I know you deserve success in health, wellness, and peak performance. I have been creating this success with love, happiness, and abundance for years, and I have seen a lot of people create it as well.
Innovative Results has Irvine Personal Trainers to help you reach your fitness goals by providing a well balance system of mindset, movement and recovery. They can help you achieve what ever your healthy goals are. Please email for more information or a FREE trial at firstname.lastname@example.org.