If you want to be fit.
If you want to look better.
If you want to feel better.
If you want to perform better.
Decide today, and then act on that decision.
As the Chinese proverb states, the best time was a long time ago, but that is all the more reason to get started today!
We are blessed with the ability to envision our future, and remember our past.
If we choose to see this cognitive ability as a gift, it can exponentially increase the power of our present.
Every passing moment is an opportunity to make good, healthy choices.
If you want to be fit – decide today!
Every next minute and hour is not claimed by our past, but by the decision we make here and now.
We may not control everything, but we have the ability to control what we decide and act on in every present moment.
A deep realization of the power of choice we have been gifted with, could not only change our life for good, but also have a lasting impact in the lives of those close to us.
Here is Master Coach Aaron Guyett’s Story of Deciding Now…
When I decided to take responsibility for my decisions, I had severely screwed up my life, relationships, and career…needless to say, I missed the opportunity to plant the proverbial tree 20 years ago, so I planted the tree that day.
It has been ten years since I made that decision, and although I have screwed up here and there, the last ten years have been incredibly transformative.
I have no doubt in my mind that in ten years from now, the proverbial tree that I planted in March of 2004, will represent extraordinary transformation in my life, and in the lives of so many others.
Not because I am extraordinary, but because I have to plant the proverbial tree, water it, feed it, and care for it, turning the next decision into the best decision that I can make in each present moment.
Over the last ten years, I have experienced incredible gifts and blessings from the decision to plant a tree:
- Married the most incredible gift of a woman that God could have provided
- Have two of the most beautiful blessings of daughters
- Built a business out of helping people improve their quality of life
- Helped 3,451 people over the past ten years get a little better life
- Set American Records and won a National Title
- Paid off all of my debts personally
- Saved and saving for my future and my family’s future
- Bought our family’s first homes
- Led hundreds of Marines in training and combat
- Created educational protocal for the busy parent, and the motivated trainer to help improve lives exponentially
- Served and given to local and global charities
I am not special, nor am I a one-off. I just made the decision, and stuck to it.
You have the same power in your present.
Whether you want to change physically, mentally, or spiritually, the power lies in your decision today.
Have you planted your tree?
If You Want To Be Fit – Decide Today – Innovative Results