They say things like, “I teach people to get strong.” or “I teach people how to lose fat.” or “I teach people how to look at themselves in the mirror, and admire their sexiness..”
While this may be true, I did not believe the hype, and asked about twenty of our very own clients.
What I found out was surprising, AND SO MUCH COOLER than the regular strength, and lose weight paradigm many gyms find themselves in.
Here is a list of some of the greatest things you will learn at Innovative Results (The Orange County Fitness Playground), if you need a little motivation:
- The power of accountability. -Harrel C.
- The willingness to follow direction coupled with consistent, determined effort over time, will bring about healthy transformation on a deepening level. -Will W.
- Never give up. -Courtney W.
- You are still learning. -Chris G.
- I was always the last one during the mile in high school–the unathletic drama kid. I’ve learned that I don’t need to have natural athletic ability to be athletic at IR. Now my friends that played college athletics comment on all the “crazy” things I have accomplished -Keri G.
- Motivation and will power are things that have kept me from being consistent with a workout regime in the past. So what I have learned is that “momentum works both ways.” And that is what I tell myself every morning to motivate me to get out of bed and get to IR! -Joe S.
- A great atmosphere creates great effort. -Mason M.
- How much stronger I get from awkward mobility lifting, as opposed to conventional bench and squat. -Tommy C.
- Perseverance pays off. -George N.
- Mental toughness and strength. -Jim S.
- Mental toughness. -Tri L.
- How the body works. Gerson G.
- Commitment. I never thought I would be at 187 pounds and remain there in order to pursue my dreams of being a Marine. -Juan R.
- That I am capable of so much more than I thought possible! -Laurie W.
- Self Confidence. Things I’m learning and have accomplished, I could not have done on my own. IR is NOT like any gym…it’s a family of support with the whole IR team! -Jeff C.
- The power of a focused mind. -Taylor S.
- Results come from experience, confidence, and knowledge from experts!
- That determination is when you feel you can’t go on, your body can’t take any more, or your hurt, but you will adapt and you can always go further.
- That you don’t need weights or gym equipment to exercise, and get the results you want. All you need is innovation, imagination, and determination. -Chad R.
- When I push myself to do the things I didn’t think I could do in the gym, I am able to do the same on the courts. -Georgie S.
- That which we persist in doing becomes easier to do, not that the nature of the thing has changed, but that our power to do that thing has increased. -Garrett (paraphrasing an Emerson quote to best represent what he has learned.)
Needless to say I was beyond stoked and honored by these responses.
As a personal trainer and Master Coach I was motivated and inspired!
If you liked, “What is Learned at Innovative Results? Need Motivation? About 20 Fitness Clients Share What They Learn At The Orange County Fitness Playground” leave us a comment and share this article with your family, friends, and coworkers.
If you are ready to experience this motivation and learning experience for yourself, fill out the form below.