Whoever says being a stay-at-home mom is easy, has never had to walk in the shoes of Marianne Mabie for a day, let alone a week. This serving wife and gifted mother has been training with Innovative Results for 5 years to keep the mental edge needed to raise her kids and take care of their home, as well as maintain her beauty. Does The IR Family really help her achieve this…see for yourself! Check out the way we train Marianne for stay-at-home-mother-sharpness…way to go Marianne!
Everyone these days is talking about losing weight and getting healthier, so I decided to compile a list of healthy habits and tips to help you get back on track. Below is a list of 109 simple tips for you to implement into you and your family’s life. I’d recommend reviewing the list and then starting to implement a habit or two per week. This will keep you and your friends busy for the rest of the year!
Every tip is a link to a helpful article, enjoy!
109 Ways to Radically Improve Your Health, Happiness and Productivity
- Drink a glass of water when you wake up
- Believe in yourself
- Take 10 deep breaths
- Take a siesta in the afternoon
- Eat every 3 hours
- Simplify your nutrition
- Eat a handful of raw nuts everyday
- Use organic coconut oil for cooking
- Figure out what YOU are good at
- Eat organic, free range meats
- Eat a rainbow of vegetables throughout the day
- Get out of the house
- Go for a walk
- Break a sweat
- Read a book
- Write down your goals
- Review your goals every morning and evening
- Give a sincere compliment everyday
- Look people in the eye
- Think positively
- Take action
- Go grocery shopping
- Learn to cook a few good meals
- Keep good food around
- Get bad food out of the house/office
- Sit up straight
- Get a massage
- Warm up before you exercise
- Take some time for yourself
- Save some money
- Surround yourself with like minded people
- Find a coach
- Delegate tasks
- Take a vacation
- Don’t bust the budget
- Don’t drink too much alcohol
- Don’t snack too much
- Stop drinking calories
- Eat some healthy fat (avacado, raw nuts, seeds, flax oil, olive oil, olives, coconuts)
- Drink a shot of apple cider vinegar before lunch and dinner
- Stop drinking soda
- Stop smoking
- Give someone a hug everyday
- Turn your tv off
- Don’t eat diet food
- Drop the fast food
- Take some time to plan
- Say Im sorry
- Dont hold grudges
- Visualize your success/goals
- Serve other people
- Stop thinking about yourself
- Stop using negative words
- Get the tv out of your bedroom
- Do something that makes you nervous
- Learn something new
- Say hello to someone you don’t know
- Don’t quit on your dreams
- Be where you are right now.
- Turn your cell phone off
- Turn the computer off
- Learn to budget your money
- Expect the unexpected
- Enjoy the world around you
- Learn a new hobby
- Go see the world
- Meet people that different than you
- Try new foods
- Dont use the microwave
- Reduce the amount of dairy you eat and drink
- Reduce the amount of wheat you eat
- Do a workout that makes you nervous
- Use an infared sauna
- Take a fiber supplement
- Take probiotics and digestive enzymes
- Take fish oil or krill oil everyday
- If you cant pronounce it, don’t eat it
- Learn to move your body
- Don’t think too much
- Reduce or eliminate caffeine
- Be excited to see people – dog joy
- Control your thoughts
- Get a good night’s sleep
- Spend time with people you love
- Never stop learning
- Get better at your trade
- Ask for people’s point of view
- Ask questions
- Don’t talk about yourself
- Keep it simple
- Overwehlm people with gratitude
- Say thank you and mean it
- Write thank you cards to friends, family, clients and anyone else that impacts your life.
- Keep a food journal
- Write a wish list of things you wanna do, accomplish or have before you die.
- Eliminate your back pain
- Learn to focus
- Learn to plan your day
- Be proactive, don’t be a victim
- Use momentum in your favor
- Make a to do list everyday
- Turn off the news
- Don’t doubt yourself
- Listen to people with fruit and their tree
- Walk without your shoes
- Clean out your liver
So, there you have it. 109 ways to help you live a better life. I hope you enjoyed this list.
Did we miss anything?
Leave a comment and let us know about any other great articles or videos that have inspired you to improve!!
Today, stress seems to be a way of life. Stress can be hard to live with and can cause anxiety, depression, and other ailments such as high blood pressure and insomnia, and can even negatively affect our immune system.
Can exercise help reduce stress?
Research has shown that regular exercise is one of the best physical stress reduction methods there is, and that those who exercise regularly have a decreased occurrence of anxiety and depression.
Can exercise help reduce stress?
Exercise can help the body to cope better with the physical effects of stress.
Exercise strengthens the heart and lungs (two organs that are largely affected by the body’s response to stress), decreases stress hormones like cortisol, releases endorphins (giving you a feeling of happiness and overall well being) and helps with weight loss and maintenance (improving your confidence and body image!).
Regular exercisers also report that they have more energy, sleep better, have an improved ability to concentrate, and have reduced reactions to stress.
While exercise may not make those everyday stressors disappear, it does put you in a better place physically, emotionally and spiritually, to deal with them.
Did you like “Can Exercise Help Stress Reduction?”…Leave us a comment.