Our sedentary lifestyles can leave our bodies stiff and dysfunctional.
Anybody that spends their days at a desk, in a car or flying on planes knows exactly what I’m talking about.
Most of us have experienced:
- Achy feet
- Knee pain
- Low back stiffness
- Tight upper back and shoulders
- Pain in the elbows and wrists
- or similar
The truth is that people getting achy and lose their ability to move efficiently, because they don’t move enough.
Remember the old saying…”Use it or lose it”?
Well most of us have LOST IT…
But the GOOD NEWS is that we regain that lost flexibility, strength and body awareness.
Innovative Results has developed a NEW CLASS called Active Stretching.
Active Stretching combines trigger point, foam rolling, traditional dynamic and static stretching, mobility work, Yoga poses, guided breathing and other techniques to help you feel better, move better and perform at your best.
What Can People Expect from this Class?
- Better body control during a greater degree of motion
- Moving through a comfortable, pain free range of motion
- Improved articular interdependence of the joints
- Breath-centric movement
- It is lead by an experienced instructor
- All movements are thoroughly articulated and explained
- They learn to create a greater capacity of movement
- They will become stronger and more mobile
- Increase the mind to muscle connection
- There will be an online resource to watch videos for movements at home
- Ability to move joints effectively
- Healthier joints and muscular tissue
- Use muscle power to move the limb through its range of movement in a functional way
6:00 am, Monday and Wednesday
Innovative Results Gym
2925 Airway Ave. #J
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
If you are interested in trying this class out, please fill out the form below and/or email us to reserve your spot.
Email – email@example.com