Mark Elmasry – Don’t Let His Goofy Antics Fool You, This Guy Knows His Stuff
Mark Elmasry is an energetic fitness trainer and athlete coach who will relentlessly do everything he can to help the people he trains get better on multiple levels.
With a degree in biomechanics, he has learned from the best professors and physical therapists before deciding to call Innovative Results his home and his career.
He is a tireless and passionate MMA fighter with a record of 7-2 and has a wrestling and Jiu Jitsu background, yet slowed down competitively.
He will do what needs to be done to help his teammates win and keep everyone around him healthy and active.
Mark continues to learn biomechanics, athletic programming, fitness coaching, and personal training skills, becoming an ever-improving fitness trainer and athletic coach.
He has experience working with UFC fighters and even NHL athletes, yet cares the most about his elderly clientele, getting them moving freely again.
He is a strength and conditioning specialist who is never done improving his work ethic and his knowledge as a trainer and his relationships with everyone.
- BA in Biomechanics from CSU Fullerton
- NASM – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- C.S.C.S. – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Training for Warriors level 1 Certified
- DVRT – Dynamic Variable Resistance Training, Level 2
- Onnit Foundations Certified
- Functional Range Control (FRC) Certified
- Original Strength Reset Certified
Want to schedule a FREE Trial Training Session with Mark?
Fill out the form below.