Top 10 Reasons Why We Use Kettlebells
10. It solves the aesthetic problem areas (hip, butt, thighs, abs, and arms) No more bus driver arms, fat guts, flappy legs or bums!
9. It burns more calories than any exercise machines.
8. It increases the strength of your heart, lungs, and circulatory system.
7. It builds stability in your standing, bending, and rotating positions and movements.
6. It increases muscular strength without making you HUGE and inefficient (unless you eat A LOT, you won’t get HUGE, but if you want to be HUGE…keep eating too much food).
5. It makes you powerfully explosive without causing the damage of too much high impact plyometrics.
4. It delivers similar performance results of Olympic lifting without the high probability of injuries.
3. It increases stability, stamina, strength, and power in your weak links: feet, ankles, knees, hips, back, shoulders, and grip.
2. It increases your functional range of motion in all of our weak range of motion joints: hips and shoulders.
1. It demands the mental toughness and positive spirit needed to overcome tough challenges in life (this bleeds into the other areas of life you may need help: nutrition choices, focused intensity, patient endurance, hard work, relational work, etc.)
If you can do the tough stuff in here, than it makes going out there seem a little easier.
This can give those that need a performance goal, like me, something to work toward, and it will provide a vast support system for you to learn and grow in.
If you are interested, leave us a comment below.
Onnit Academy Specialist Certification with Marcus Martinez
March 19th & 20th
KB Fit Britt Kettlebell Workshop (Kettlebell Sport Specific Technique)
May 7th, 11am – 2pm
Looking to purchase kettlebells for your home or gym?
Competition Bells – Kettlebell Kings has you covered Here
If you are not looking to compete in Kettlebell Sport, we recommend taking a look at the Onnit Selection Here