Big gyms, cardio machines, lots of resistance machines, 3 sets of 10, 5 min cardio warm ups, separate body parts on certain days during the week, long low intensity bouts of cardio, restrictive diets, lots of supplements, etc.
Over the past 50 years we have become lazy and spoiled. Industry has developed expensive, pretty machines that fill most gyms. These machines allow you to sit down, guide the weight and are easy to use. Problem is, we spend our lives on our butts and need to stand up and be strong… Strength and real results don’t come from isolated machines and sitting on our rear ends.
Aren’t you bored and frustrated with the same old thing?
Let’s step away from lazy and get some emotion back in the gym.
There is a better way……
- Write down your goals and look at them everyday.
- Exercise is movement. Its not a hundred isolated machines. Get out of the box!
- Dynamic warm ups prepare your body for strenuous exercise and help prevent injury.
- Mental training is essential. Whats your little voice say to you all day? You are what you think!
- Bursts of intense cardio are proven to burn more fat, increase performance and create less stress on the body.
- Isolation is a way to address weakness in your kinetic chain. Isolate, then integrate into compound movements
- If God made it, eat it. Natural foods are fuel for your body, fend off disease and increase energy.
- Rest. Take some physical and mental time off. It is the key to long term progress.
- Get out of the rut. Be creative, plan ahead, learn new stuff and try new things.
- Breathe. Take some time everyday to breathe. It’s amazing how it helps you relax, focus and enjoy the day.
Get creative, work hard and you will be rewarded. It’s time to get out of the box and start making progress no one ever thought possible.